miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Thursday August 11 (click here)


Thursday, 11 August. Saints: St. Clare of Assisi, virgin
 Gospel of the day (Mt 18, 21 to 19.1): At that time, Peter asked Jesus, "Lord, how many times must I forgive wrongs me my brother? Up to seven times? ". Jesus said, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy times seven. That is why the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. When the reckoning began, it was presented one who owed him 10,000 talents. Since I had to pay, his lord ordered him to be sold, his wife and children and all that he had, and payment to be made. Then the servant fell on his knees before him saying, "Have patience with me, that I will pay you." Moved with compassion the master of that servant released him and forgave him the debt.

"Leaving there that servant found one of his companions who owed him a hundred denarii; She grabbed him and choking him, he said: "Pay what you owe." His companion, falling at his feet, begging him, 'Be patient with me, and I will pay. " But he would not, but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay what he owed. Seeing his companions what happened, they were very sorry, and came and told their master everything that happened. Then his lord summoned him and said to him, 'You wicked servant, I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. Should you not have pity on your fellow servant, just as I had on you? ". And in anger his lord delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due. This also will my heavenly Father, if you do not forgive each heart your brother. "

And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished these words, he departed from Galilee and went to the region of Judea across the Jordan.

   We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario