miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Thursday April 14 (click here)

 Thursday, April 14
 Gospel of the day (Jn 6, 44-51): At that time, Jesus told the people: "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him; and I will raise him on the last day. It is written in the prophets, they shall all be taught by God. Everyone who listens to the Father and learns, comes to me. Not that anyone has seen the Father; but he who has come from God, he has seen the Father. Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness and died; this is the bread that comes down from heaven, that a man may eat and not die. I am the living bread come down from heaven. If one eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world ".

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario