miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Thursday October 6 (click here)


 Thursday, October 6
Daily Gospel (Lk 11, 5-13): At that time, Jesus told his disciples: "If one of you has a friend and go to him at midnight, says, 'Friend, lend me three loaves, because it has come travel to my house a friend of mine and I have nothing to offer 'and that, from within, replied:' Do not bother me; the door is now shut, and my children and I are in bed; I can not get up and give you anything ', I assure you, that if he will not rise and give him because he is his friend, at least will rise because of his, and give him whatever he needs.

 I say: Ask and you shall receive; Seek and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks it will be opened. What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, instead of a fish give him a serpent; or if he asks for an egg, hand him a scorpion? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!

  Word of God!

 We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora  






 #padresantiagozamora #sacerdotessinfronteras #evangelio #jesusdenazaret #iglesia #comunidadabiertadesacerdotessinfronteras #cristianismo #paginadesacerdotessinfronteras #ecumenismo #video #videocristiano

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario