domingo, 16 de octubre de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Monday, 17 October (click here)




Monday, 17 October
Daily Gospel (Lk 12, 13-21):
  At that time, one of the people said unto him, Master, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me. He replied, Man! who made me a judge or divider over you ?. And he said unto them, Take heed and beware of covetousness, because even in abundance, one's life is not secured by assets.

  He told them a parable: Fields of certain rich man brought forth much fruit; and he thought to himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have nowhere to gather my crops ?. And he said, I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build bigger ones and gather there all my grain and my goods, and I will say to my soul, Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years. Rest, eat, drink, feasting. But God said to him: You fool! This night your soul; things you have prepared, whose will they be ?. This is the treasured wealth for himself, and is not rich toward God.


  Word of God!

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora 






 #padresantiagozamora #comunidadabiertadesacerdotessinfronteras #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesusdenazaret #iglesia #ecumenismo #cristianismo #video #videocristiano #cristo #biblia


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario