domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Monday, 12 September (click here)


Monday, 12 September
Daily Gospel (Lk 7, 1-10): At that time, when Jesus had finished directing all these words to the people, he entered Capernaum. He was ill and about to die a servant of a centurion, much loved it. Having heard of Jesus, where He sent elders of the Jews, asking him to come and heal his servant. These, came to Jesus, they begged him repeatedly saying, "deserves to be added it, because he loves our people, and he has built us a synagogue".

Jesus went with them and, being now not far from the house, the centurion sent some friends to say, "Lord, do not bother, because I am not worthy to have you come under my roof, so do not even consider myself worthy to come out . to meet you Send him word, and be healed my servant for I, I'm a junior, I have soldiers under me, and I say to one, 'go' and he goes; and to another. 'come,' and comes and to my servant, 'Do this,' and it does".

When Jesus heard it, he was admired him, and he turned and said to the crowd that followed him, "I tell you, not even in Israel I found such faith." When the envoys returned to the house, they found the servant healthy.

  Word of God!

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora  


   #sacerdotessinfronteras #padresantiagozamora #Evangelio #Catolico #Jesus
#Biblia #Cristo #Iglesia #cristianismo #jesusdenazaret #Ecumenismo #Eucaristia #comunidadabiertadesacerdotessinfronteras 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario