domingo, 14 de agosto de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Monday, August 15 (click here)


Monday, August 15: The Assumption of the Virgin Mary
Daily Gospel (Lk 1, 39-56): In those days Mary arose and went with haste into the hill country to a town of Judah; He entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. It happened, when Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the child leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit; and gave a loud cry, "Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb; And where to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me? Because, just came to my ears the voice of your greeting, the child leaped in my womb. Blessed is she who believed that the things that were spoken from the Lord! "Be fulfilled.

And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my savior because he has looked on the humility of his handmaid, so from now on all generations will call me blessed, for he has done on my behalf is mighty, and holy is his name and his mercy is from generation to generation to those who fear him. He has shown strength with his arm, dispersed the arrogant of heart. He put down the mighty from their thrones and exalted the lowly. The hungry he has filled with good things and sent the rich away empty. He welcomed Israel his servant, remembering his mercy he made to our fathers, to Abraham and his descendants for ever. " Mary remained with her about three months, and returned home.

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario