domingo, 17 de abril de 2016

Reading the Holy Gospel, Monday, April 18 (click here)


 Monday, April 18
 Gospel of the day (Jn 10: 1-10): At that time Jesus spoke thus: "Truly, truly, I say to you who does not enter by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs on the other hand, that is a thief and a robber; but he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; his sheep and calls them one by one and leads them out. When he has brought all his own, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will not follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they know not the voice of strangers. " Jesus told them this parable, but they did not understand what he was talking about.

Then Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say I am the door of the sheep. All who have come before me are thieves and robbers; but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door; if one enters through me will be safe; will come in and out and find pasture. The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. I have come that they may have life and have it more abundantly. "

  We share his brother in Christ, Father Santiago Zamora

 #diario #padresantiagozamora #evangelio #sacerdotessinfronteras #jesus #cristo #iglesia #biblia #cristianismo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario